Monday, January 14, 2013

JB owl card

I made a new card yesterday for the second week of Jinglebelles. I had to use "What Santa gave me". The owl came from some wrapping my friend sent me and the wreath though came after Santa, is new. I got it on clearance at Target. Its from K&Co. The Washbi tape is also new that I got on clearence at Target. The JOY letters are from Thickers. The green and white chevon paper is from Comso cricket.


Today hasn't been that good. I woke up to Nevada, my very old husky having another seizure. She's 13. We lost our other husky last year. She's still walking around and being a little funny though its been over an hour. I just am not ready for her to go. I hope that she is okay. I was planning on going to the gym today, but after how she's acting I'm just going to take the boys to school and come home and work on things. That way I can keep an eye on her. She had alot of testing done last year to make sure it wasn't something that we could treat, but its not. Its old age, heart issues, etc..



I'll talk to you guys soon. 



10 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of barn owls so when I glimpsed this in the thumbnails on the Jingle Belles blog I just had to take a look. I really like this card, the paper, the wreath and especially the owl! I am so sorry your beautiful girl is not doing well. She looks to be a really sweet (and well-loved) pup. My heart goes out to you. Cyndie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous owl to recycle ... such a great design ... so sorry your puppy is struggling ... my thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* Gina! my little girl is going to be 13, too, this October... Nevada looks like a happy girl :) old age is never easy to cope with especially when it affects our furry children... Maddie sends wet kisses your way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear, i am so sorry that nevada is poorly, i hope she is feeling a bit better now, and that all will be well!

    in the meantime, i am soooooooooooo totally IN LOVE with that gorgeous owl, and really just the whole entire card! toooooooo awesome for words, actually!!! love it!

    ok, i guess i'll see ya tomorrow then, lol! (sorry, but how often do i actually get to SAY THAT right?!?) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh* I hope she is ok ... I love love love your card!! LOVING that owl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you'd like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to uncover a weird little secret that might get you your own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete