Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My new hamster bjd is here!

I ordered this little guy who is resin from bjdfantasyparts. Paper Sakura is who makes him. They only usually do batch orders so he isn't available to order all the time. I was so happy to get a chance to get him. He's much smaller than I expected. Here's the opening pictures.


I put some 8mm eyes in him. 


Not sure what his name is yet. I'm also not 100% on how I'm going to do his faceup and paint him. I think I will be busting out the airbrush and maybe do some fantasy colors? Or maybe some hamster tattoos? Ooh.. I don't know. Still have to think about this. 

Here's a scale comparison so you can see how teeny he really is. 

Last I wanted to add the Christmas photo of I took of all my bjds. They are so cute. New little hammy wasn't here yet when I took this. 



5 comments:

  1. Soooooooooo cute!! Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EM GEE!! he is just waaaaaaaaaaaay too adorable! and yes, he's tiny! i think my favorite part is his little tail! (which is a weird sentence to type, actually lol) can't wait to see what you do with him. hamster tattoos sound FAB, you've really got me THINKIN' now... what kind of tattoos would hamsters even have? "born to nibble"? or like a picture of a spinny exercise wheel? can we make him a tiny little leather jacket, too?! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete